Foxwood Fine Custom Cabinetry offers high quality millwork, trim installations, and custom cabinet designs for home improvement projects near Los Alamos, New Mexico.
Since 1992, owner Matt Surprise has been striving to provide the best custom cabinets for his clients. A known “people-pleaser,” Matt Surprise has refined his woodworking production, added cutting-edge machinery, and educated himself on eco-friendly production. Using only local, eco-friendly wood, Foxwood ensures that clients experience beautifully crafted cabinets that meet requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
Matt Surprise is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, transferring his artistic talents from printmaking to woodworking over 20 years ago. Over the years, he has refined his woodworking production, added computerized machinery, and has educated himself to become a more eco-friendly cabinet shop owner.
When you hire Foxwood for your cabinetry, the benefits are many and rewarding because:
- We provide the correct standards for people seeking cabinets built by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System.
- We reject wood from unlawfully harvested forests or genetically modified forests
- We work with like-minded eco-friendly businesses and local suppliers wherever possible.
- You are cutting back on your consumption of virgin lumber and reducing the impact of your carbon imprint
- You are doing something good for the environment, and good for you, the individual, by having Foxwood use materials and finishes with low VOC content that allow you to breathe easier, literally, with less “after” fumes and formaldehyde emissions.
- You can be proud of your cabinetry by Foxwood because it sends a message that you care for your health and the earth’s health too.
For more information on custom cabinetry services or trim installations,
call today at 505-424-7312
or use our handy Contact Us form